Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rodeo or bust

Jennifer and I went to the Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove on Thursday. It was a ton of fun! My favorite events were the cow milking, (each team has to catch a cow and get a certain amount of milk) and the mutton bustin' (little kids ride sheep). The mutton bustin' brings me back to our childhood when we used to try to ride our pet sheep, not an easy task.
The other thing that I absolutely loved, but can't remember the name of, was the dirt bike half time show. These crazy kids set up these huge ramps and drove their dirt bikes up them and did all these crazy tricks in the air. This was my second time seeing this done, and it just blows my mind!
One last thing of note from the rodeo was their famous strawberries n' cream. Delicious! My friend Tony treated all of us to some. Yeah for Tony!
Since going to the rodeo it has pretty much been all anatomy all the time. I am pretty sure this class might lead to the end of me. Thank goodness for Sundays! Then I have the whole day not to study.

No comments: