Saturday, June 7, 2008

Commuting is the way for me


Yesterday, I did the environment proud by using public transportation. I went up to visit my friend, Cyndie, who lives in Syracuse, UT (west of Layton). But instead of driving she suggested I take the new "Frontrunner". It runs from Salt Lake, north and back again. It was great. I just drove down the road from my house a little ways, took trax (a "two-line light rail system"-wikipedia)up to the frontrunner. And when I got back, my car still had the same amount of gas I left it with! It all really made me wish I could be a full time commuter.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I was always so thrilled to be able to take the Metro in D.C. everyday to work. I never got tired of it. Maybe we should take the front runner up to visit Alina sometime

AZ Allreds said...

It would be nice to have one of those in AZ that is super air-conditioned and picks me up at my front door and then takes to me to any store I like in Tucson -- I guess I'll have to settle for my car...it would be nice.