Saturday, June 14, 2008

I am so spoiled!

Yesterday my boss decided it would be fun and helpful if she and I both took the kids downtown to do some fathers day shopping and then go to the Salt Lake City Library. The library is so great. Here are some pictures I found on-line:





I need to go back sometime when I am not trying to keep track of kids and such so I can really appreciate it.

My alarm clock died a while ago and so I have just been using my cell phone as my alarm. However, my last two alarm clocks told me the temperature too, something my phone can not do. I have had an alarm clock with temperature on my wish list for a while. Well, we were doing the father's day shopping and we were in Brookstone and they had this "rainbow alarm clock" that had everything I wanted and it looked really cool, but it was of course way more then I had budgeted for an alarm clock. Shannon (my boss) had just finished making their purchases and we were leaving the store and I pointed the alarm clock out to her. Almost before I finished saying I liked it she was offering to buy it for me. I declined at least 3 times, but she insisted. So here it is.


Isn't it great! As you can see it is 81.0 degrees Fahrenheit in my room, no wonder I am feeling a little uncomfortable.

We all also enjoyed a delicious lunch at the spaghetti factory. There are definite perks to my job.

No comments: