Saturday, June 14, 2008

grammatical correctness and borderline OCD

I love reading the comments people leave on my blog posts, but there is one thing that challenges my borderline OCD. So before someone comments it says "0 comments". When one person leaves a comment, it changes to "1 comments". It drives me crazy! It should say "1 comment". So if you see that one person has left a comment, you can provide a small service for the day by leaving a second so then it can be grammatically correct when it has comments in the plural. :-)

3 comments:

Cyndie said...

You make me laugh!!!

Cyndie said...

Actually I had noticed this as well. It bothered me for a second, but then it passed, until you said something! BTW I am separating my comment into 2 as to not have "1 comments" on your blog.

Cyndie said...

I scrolled through your blog... I think we are good. Glad to be of service.