Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween Fun

One of the things on our list of fun things to do was "create a scarecrow for fall decor". We decided to do it on a budget. We used old clothes we all ready had, a green pillowcase, and stuffed it with some phonebooks (which I swear they drop a new one on our doorstep once a month). It didn't turn out very "scarecrow-like" but entertaining non the less. While I was studying yesterday I heard one of the neighborhood kids saying she wanted to steal it. I was sure to keep an eye on them. Luckily the friend with the girl saw me watching and said, "she's watching". They were gone within seconds.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

If he isn't scary, at least he looks comfortable, since he has to sit in that chair for 17 more days! Cool. I hope those neighbor girls keep their mits off!