Sunday, January 18, 2009

A 5 star week

A pretty great week, but not many photos taken.:(
This was my first full week of work in a long time. It was pretty great. I sure have missed the Seare's and was happy to return there on Monday. Marie Claire was really sweet, she was all full of hugs and kisses and following me everywhere. She helped me with ironing, cleaning, and everything else.
My hands will be as raw as raw can be with all the hand washing required by law when you work in a childcare/preschool center, but have been happy to be back and incredibly busy.
On top of that I spent the week catching up with friends. I was able to go to FHE, and Institute and play with Garrett, and have a game night on Friday at my friend Jeff's, then Saturday was jam packed.
I had my toe fixed free of charge by a parent at the center (in-grown toe nails-makes me feel like a dirty girl). Then I spent the day with my friend Cindy, we enjoyed a great lunch, hit a movie, ran a few errands, hung out at her house, enjoyed a great dinner, and played a fun zoo game with her husband.
I apologize for the lack of pictures, I'll try to do better next week.

3 comments:

CommonMama said...

A parent fixed your ingrown toenail? Are they podiatrists? Did they take care of it right there in the classroom for educational purposes/

VermontMom said...

You sure know how to pack it in girl. Glad to hear you have toe relief, be sure to tell me what they did!! Looking forward to a phone call.
Mom

Melody said...

I had an ingrown toenail once-the shot they gave me in my toe was probably the most painful shot ever. Glad to hear you had a fun week!