Sunday, December 7, 2008

For your entertainment

This has been a week of mixed emotions. Once again I am trying to figure everything out, but this week has also brought a lot of fun.
Cambree's office party was a the Desert Star Theater. It is a local theater that does parodies (I guess you would call them) on plays and movies. This one was Miracle on 42nd Street. Very funny! The best part is, the plays are filled with local humor.
For those Veggie Tale lovers out there, try not to be jealous but, we hosted a veggie party on Friday. A huge success. Everyone brought their favorite veggie, and we watched Veggie Tales. I am telling you-good clean fun!
Then our friend introduced us to this great YouTube video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyxpXgS5deU

2 comments:

CommonMama said...

ok, that has hilarious!

anne said...

Dear Erica: as a punishment for not having any pictures on this post, I think you should have to post a photo of yourself in a swimsuit doing the Tour De Pools.

I am jealous that you live in Utah. We are going to be up there this summer for a while and we will have to play for sure! I miss you. (and I think of you often because you once told me that your parents are the same size as Mark and Me, so I think "Mary is going to be cute and tiny like Erica C.".)