Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tour De Pools

This Thanksgiving took me to Vegas where I stayed with my friends and their family in a resort there. The highlight, besides the wonderful Thanksgiving Feast, was the Tour De Pools. This is how it works: You don the swimsuit (thus the lack of pictures) and spend a little bit of time in each pool and hot tub at the resort. I believe the grand total of pools visited that day was 9 or 10-this included the kiddy pool and the lazy river. Fun times were had by all.

One other thing. It was rainy off and on while we were driving down on Wednesday and we got to see a few good rainbows, the pictures don't do them justice.




4 comments:

anne said...

The tour de pools sounds awesome. What resort was it?

Erica said...

I can't remember the name of the resort. Something that started with a W. It is on the far south end of the strip( I think-if not it is the far north end)

Jennifer said...

I think your rainbow pictures are pretty nice! I feel a little bit sad that we didn't spend Thanksgiving together, seems like it has been the two of us together for a long time. I'm glad you had fun in Vegas though!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm a bit jealous.