Sunday, December 14, 2008

Floss with Caution!

After eating lunch the other day I decided I needed some floss. My boss uses the flossers and, since my purse suppy of floss recently ran out, I grabbed one. I have used them before and they seem to get the job done, however I ran into one little problem. It got lodged between my two front teeth. I was pulling and tugging and it just wouldn't come out! I was worried that if I pulled any harder one or both of my teeth would come out with the flosser. The only direction it would go was up. Finally I had to take a pair of scissors and cut it out.




3 comments:

BrioII said...

Erica,
Next time saw the floss back and forth to get it into and out between tight teeth. Also take a look as www.gripit.biz to see Gripit Floss Holders in action.

Erica said...

I have no idea who Brioll is, but for the record, I was flossing back and forth and it wouldn't move through the teeth.

anne said...

I think I'm just going to quit flossing all together. Too risky.