Friday, September 12, 2008

When was the last time you played in the rain?

Two Sunday's ago, my friend April and I were drawn to the puddles created by a wonderful rain storm. We decided to revisit our childhood and seek out the puddles instead of avoiding them. Definitely an activity that should be engaged in more frequently

For my birthday, Jennifer treated me to the 2nd annual birthday dinner at this fabulous Thai restaurant in American Fork. They just happened to seat us at the same table they did last year and we honored it by ordering the same food we did last year. I am very excited to continue this birthday celebration.


I think this next photo shows how I feel about it.




I found this praying mantis the other day. Just thought I would share my bit of nature.


5 comments:

anne said...

Once I found a praying mantis in my house, just sitting on the back of the couch, and it made me really happy. I think it's good luck.

Melissa said...

Love the eclectic post! Happy Birthday again! Let's play sometime soon.

Melody said...

mmmmm...Thai food

Melody said...

I would find praying mantises in my window well of my bedroom in Provo a lot-they're fun to look at

CommonMama said...

Awesome photo of the mantis