Sunday, August 3, 2008

To the Chagrin of My Mother and Grandmother

With the end of my anatomy class coming my life has gotten a little crazy. This is the pile of clean laundry that moved between my bed and my office chair for almost a week depending on what was in use at the time.




I am happy to report that it has all been neatly folded and put away now.

Luckily work still provides an outlet for fun during this stressful time. Thursday I took the kids ice blocking. They loved it. Here is a picture Jonah(6) took of me coming down the hill.


I also remembered how much I love ice blocking so that is going to be my celebratory activity on Saturday evening after I take my final.

In other news...

I bought TV tables for when we have company because we have no real table space. Of course Cambree and I had to give them a test run last night. It is great to have a place to put your food and drink and remote controls!

While grocery shopping we discovered a new flavor of Colgate tooth paste. We had to buy it.



I am pretty sure exciting things are now going to start happening in my life.;)

Oh and I almost forgot to include the "Food-Network-quality" dinner we enjoyed last Sunday.


4 comments:

CommonMama said...

ok, we are not even going to talk about the whole special room we have for laundry that needs to be processed. Not that it is always utilized, but it is there if needed.

CommonMama said...

HA!!!! Iceblocking!!! Remember Grammy D ice blocking at family reunion? That is one of my favorite memories.

anne said...

Erica: I knew I was being a little bold when i checked for your Sunday posting as early as 2:30 pm, but you did not disappoint! I can always count on your Sunday blogging. I am just like "aaron & lauren" who left the comment that they have a whole room for laundry. Our guest bedroom is that way for us: almost always piled with clean clothes waiting to be folded. So, all you need is a guest bedroom then you won't have to move your clothes from chair to bed.

Melody said...

yay ice blocking-I did that with you once! and nice toothpaste flavor...let me know the results ;)