Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Change, Change, Change

In the past month or a bit more I have changed about as many things as one person can in a short time. I moved to a new house that I am completely and utterly in love with! I started my new job as the Director at the preschool. I moved into a new ward, or rather, branch (the largest branch I have ever heard of). Got a new phone...well I guess that is about it. All of these changes have made me extremely happy.

I was also able to enjoy a great collection of random events and trips this summer. It has been so busy but so great.

I'll start with the tour of the new place and blog later about other adventures.


Obviously this is the kitchen complete with a fabulous little table I picked up at the DI. I was able to negotiate and get it for $25. Have I ever mentioned how much I love shopping at DI!!!


We have fantastic Landlords who put in all new cabinets, new dishwasher, new sink, new floor in kitchen...I feel so blessed!!!


Here we peak in to the living room from the dining area.


Front room with door to kitchen and entrance to the hall.



This hall leads to the bedroom and bath area. My room is at the end.



A tour of a house wouldn't be complete without the bathroom, right?





Then there is my bedroom. It is pure happiness in my book. Please excuse the unmade bed; but truthfully if it were made that would not be an accurate depiction of my reality.
I forgot to include the little laundry room off the kitchen with a little hidden half bath behind the door. Maybe I will include that another time.

1 comment:

CommonMama said...

HA! Love the quote on the KITCHEN wall. Cool shower curtain. Sweet artwork over the toilet. Truth be told I am not a bed maker either and I don't make my kids make their beds. Love, love, love the orange theme in the bedroom, especially the color panels, they really look nice with the mushroom picture. Thanks for the photos!