Sunday, January 2, 2011

Feeling Overwhelmed

You may be wondering why the title is "Feeling Overwhelmed". It is because I realize the mountains of pictures that are in the archives waiting for blogging. I need to get caught up so I can move forward!




This is from the annual tradition of going to Thai village for my birthday. Jennifer always practices smiling with her eyes.

Two cute sisters.

We had a few extra guests this year. My mom!!! My roommate Heidi and Jennifer's roommate at the time.

This is picture from what I fondly call the "ex's camping trip" on Labor Day weekend to Vernal. Left to right. Cambree's ex : Jake, Cambree, My ex: Evan, and me. It was actually a great weekend.

This picture speaks for itself. I arranged the rock, with some help in selection of the right rocks for the toes.

This frog kept us entertained for hours! This picture is a posed recreation of a naturally occurring event previous to it.
Cambree, myself, and Jake on a brief hike. Evan was with us although not documented in this picture.

These next couple of pictures you get to try to guess the reoccurring theme.






Did you figure it out?! I have what some would call a mild obsession with holes and crevasses
.
A picture of our new business license complete with me posted as the director. I have finally settled into my new job and I'm enjoying it with all of its challenges and successes.


This is another opportunity for mental exertion on the part of the reader. What is going on with the next three pictures?



Don't worry. Jenni was not harmed in the picture taking for these pictures. This was a result of a late night visit to Winco. Jenni was convinced they really had live bees in there. I was determined to prove there were not. The local grocery store has a great sense of humor.

Cedar City's main street is dotted with sculptures. We stopped and posed with each one.

This is taken at Cedar Breaks

We explored the wonders of fried cookie dough at the chili festival at Duck Creek. Not as good as a fried Twinkie, but a close second.

Just watch out for powdered sugar in the wind.

A snow cone in Cedar City. The guy at that made it for me was super chatty. Apparently his wife grew up in Hawaii and the snow cones she got came with a free gummy worm. As much as I love snow cones and gummy worms, they don't really go together.

This is inside a shelter someone made. If you can get past the spider webs, it could be a cozy adventure.

A hiking trip in July with my good friend April. It ended up being more exploring/rock climbing and less hiking.

This one was taken in Idaho around the fourth of July. I have gone up their 3 or 4 time with the Bitton family. They now consider me an extension of their family. Their dad refers to me as their quasi-daughter.

These are some of my favorite people. Left to right...Jenni, Cambree, Dave, me, Garrett. This was a going away party for Dave. He moved to Cali.

No comments: