Friday, July 10, 2009

...a few more things


Hiking
Fun at the army surplus store.

Hiking up to "the living room" We are sitting on sandstone furniture which overlooks the Salt Lake Valley


Blazing a trail.


A free outdoor concert with the Utah Symphony.

Mesa Falls 4th of July weekend.


Cleaning the fish.


That's right...we caught 25 fish in the matter of a hours!



I had a real knack for catching "sucker fish". I caught 4 in a row. "Uncle" Jim said he hadn't caught that many in all of his time fishing this lake.



The first of 2 trout. I was a light weight when it came to catching the good fish. Emily caught 9 trout!! (please excuse the hickish way in which I am wearing my hat. I had some last minute help adjusting it right before the camera flashed)

3 comments:

Me said...

What a full life you are living...so many adventures and memories in the making! You are so beautiful, zesty and cool. I am so proud to have you for a sister.

Brooke said...

I'm jealous of all your fun trips! Take me with you next time!

4cummings said...

No picts and stories of your fantabulous tow truck adventure?!?