Sunday, March 8, 2009

For my adoring fans;-)
















A few pictures to view. The majority of of the pictures are from an artistic photo hunt I went on with Camille and Garrett (both pictured).


The bottom picture is from last Sunday, not the best day for picking out what to wear. I tried on 20 tops, 8 skirts, 3 pairs of shoes and switched between my two sets of glasses several times. That isn't even counting all the different combinations within the articles of clothing. What a ridiculous morning!!

I have more pictures to add later, but I have to wait for my friend to email me.

6 comments:

Cyndie said...

What the heck is the 3rd to last picture?

CommonMama said...

Cool photos. I would like to go on an art hunt. You could sell those photos.

anne said...

Erica:
Here is my tip for choosing something to wear to church:
1. Get really fat and/or pregnant
2. Get one HUGE stretchy maternity dress that is the only thing that fits (preferrably in a drab and very ugly patterned cotton)
Then, you will have no stress wondering what to wear each week, because you will have only one option. It may sound drastic, but you don't see me wasting my Sunday morning trying things on!
You can thank me later for this advice.
Love,
Anne.

VermontMom said...

I had mornings like that in high school, when I had to be ready to catch the bus.

Ashley said...

I love the pics! Phil has been raving about how great you are and how he feels like he gets super helpful information about Annika from you. Thank you for making this so easy on us. You are a wonderful teacher and I miss you so much.
Thanks for everything!!
P.S. Is Amanda gone??

AZ Allreds said...

thats why I look like I am always ready for a funeral -- black skirt, black shirts, black shoes (occasionally I'll wear a touch of color -- but black it it). Love the photo hunt.